Messages in thread: Medical issues - PLEASE READ - blog usage guidelines
Change order: start from first posting
|Thread: PLEASE READ - blog usage guidelines
Posted by: Andy Evans
At: 21:08, 14/4/2009
Thank you for taking the time to look at the Taintedblood blog and, if you intend to, for contributing to it. We hope that the blog is a lively and friendly discussion forum for all to use, and to keep it so we would like those posting to follow these guidelines:
- Please be courteous and friendly to all other users of the blog at all times
- Try to keep the conversation within the topic dictated by the title of the thread. If you have a different point to make, try a different thread or make a new one
- No intimidation, attacking language or bullying in posts towards anyone (on the blog or otherwise) will be tolerated
- No inflammatory or divisive language will be tolerated
- Please respect others' nicknames: if a user wishes only to be known by their pseudonym, there is a reason for this. Please do not use a user's real name without their permission
- Be aware that by responding too frequently, you are pushing others' postings down the list. This is known as 'flooding'. Please only respond if you have something qualitative to add to a thread, and think before you post
- Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If it does not match yours, please don't get angry. This is a democracy, a key component of which is free speech
- There is no such thing as a bad idea. Everyone is entitled to do their bit for the campaign. Please respect this.
If any of these guidelines are repeatedly breached by a user, their postings may be removed and a warning will be issued. Should further breaches occur Taintedblood reserves the right to remove access to any user.
With a little give and take, this blog can be a useful, constructive and productive tool. Let's keep it that way.
Please note that the opinions expressed by users of this blog do not necessarily reflect those of the group Taintedblood.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.